Booking on to a course
To confirm your booking, and to get the best out of your simulation training day please read points below for guidance: -
- Place your booking now by telephone on 020 7480 4855 or e-mail email@example.com
- Book and confirm your study leave with your hospital in the usual way to avoid cancellations.
- Fill in the confirmation booking form to confirm your booking and return to the Medical Simulation Centre. Medical Simulation Centre, booking confirmation form.
- Please ensure that you book yourself on the correct course for your year of training.
- Please give at least six weeks notice of cancellation, or you will be billed for your rebooking.
On the day
- Scrubs and theatre shoes will be provided.
- Breakfast and lunch will be provided free as part of the course. More>>
- Delegates must be here on time unless confirmed with a member of staff when making a booking. Due to the contents of the course is it crucial for delegates to arrive on time to gain a full understanding of the course. If you are late the facilitator may refuse to allow you to take part, and you may have to arrange a rebooking.
All visitors to the Simulation Centre must wear their ID badge. On arrival you must produce your ID badge, your name will also be recorded with the front reception desk.
All non-Trust candidates must bring their hospital ID badge with them, they will then be provided with a visitor pass.