Hospital switchboard 020 7377 7000
When you ring this number it will ask you which hospital and extension you wish to contact.
If dialing a direct dial extension number externally, the prefix
- For Barts will be 020 7601 ---- direct dial extensions only begin with a 7 or an 8
- For The London Chest will be 020 8983 ---- direct dial extensions are between 2200 to 2499
- For Prescot Street will be 020 7480 ---- direct dial extensions are between 4600 to 4898
For those who are unable to communicate by standard telephone, because of hearing or speech difficulties, please call our minicom on 020 7943 1350.
The Trust's main switchboard 020 7377 7000 has a voice recording system for performance monitoring and training purposes. The system records all incoming and outgoing calls made to and from the switchboard. Calls made to and from all other individual extensions and on direct lines are not recorded.
Cancelling your appointment
If, for any reason, you are not able to keep your appointment, please tell us as soon as possible so that your appointment can be given to another patient.
- Central Appointments Office on tel 020 7601 8099 (Monday - Friday 8am-6pm, Saturday 9am-12noon) or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dental Appointments Office on tel 020 7601 8701
If you have not called to cancel your appointment and do not attend, please note that you will not automatically be issued with another appointment.
The Royal London Hospital
London E1 1BB
St Bartholomew’s Hospital (Barts)
London EC1A 7BE
The London Chest Hospital
London E2 9JX
A number of corporate departments are based in premises in Prescot Street.
9 Prescot Street
London E1 8PR
The Barts and The London e-mail address is email@example.com
Key contact numbers
For patients and visitors, useful contact numbers. More >>
List of wards at Barts and The London. More >>
Press Office, all media enquiries should be directed to the Press Office. More >>