The teaching activities of the Clinical Physics Department covers a diverse range of subjects within the area of physical science applied to medicine. Staff groups in a broad range of clinical disciplines receive lectures, tutorials and seminars from senior Clinical Physics staff in undergraduate and postgraduate forums.
The department manages and contributes several formal academic degree and MSc courses, both nationally and internationally and has strong links with
It is also an accredited training centre for the national IPEM Clinical Scientist Training Scheme and continues staff training up to post doctoral level.
- FRCR in Clinical Oncology.
- FRCR in Clinical Radiology.
- MSc in European Medical Physics.
- MSc in Medical Electronics and Physics.
- MSc in Radiation Physics - Medical and Industrial.
- MSc in Biomedical Engineering and Medical Physics.
- BSc/MSc Medical Physics.
- IRR training courses.
- HM Revenue and Customs Radiation Safety training.
- IPEM A grade training.
- PhD studentships.